Genetic Epilepsy Team Australia’s 2021 Genetic Epilepsy Conference
Join us for our 2021 meeting on Saturday May 1st.
Registration is free and you can register via Eventbrite.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Phillip Pearl – Boston Children’s Hospital
- Prof Jozep Gécz – University of Adelaide
- Prof Ingrid Scheffer – University of Melbourne
- Prof Sam Berkovic – University of Melbourne
- Assoc Prof Lynette Sadleir – University of Otago
- Prof Steven Petrou – The Florey, University of Melbourne
Speaker bios and details on our speakers page
Participating in the conference is a great opportunity for families, researchers and clinicians to hear the latest research in to genetic epilepsy and developmental and epileptic encephalopathies (DEEs).
Register today via Eventbrite
GETA: GET A Team, GET A Target, GET A Cure